Fort Worth Business CFO of the Year Awards
Wednesday, June 29
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Fort Worth Club
For more information, contact Lauren Vay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-336-8300 X100
Fort Worth Business will present its CFO of the Year awards on Wednesday, June 29 at the Fort Worth Club. The event is presented by the University of Texas at Arlington College of Business.
Fort Worth Business will recognize the top chief financial officers in Fort Worth and Tarrant County who successfully navigate their company’s financial future and are stewards for their organization. One top CFO of the Year will be named at the event.
Those being honored this year are:
• Kenneth Allen, Dunaway Associates LP
• Alex Allred, TCC Foundation
• Sandra Bembenek, The Strickland Group
• Jason Black, SouthWest Autogroup
• Kathy DuBose, Performing Arts Fort Worth
• Alicia Duran, Lena Pope Home Inc.
• Paul Fehlman, AZZ
• Alissa Ford, The Cliburn
• Marcia Garoon, Fort Worth Academy
• Mary Goosens, Catholic Diocese
• Brooke Lively, Cathedral Capital
• Timothy McKay, Harris Finley & Bogle PC
• Shelly Miland, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
• Chad Skiles, Veritas Energy LLC
• Karanae Spradlin, Child Care Associates
• Sarah Webb, Broadie’s Aircraft