It’s Spring Break and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History is there for you parents.
From March 11 – March 18 there is plenty going on.
There’s the immersive technology of DinoLabs, where students on break can watch their dinosaur creations come to life on an interactive screen. There’s adventure through the Rainforest Maze, Pirate Piggies Ship and Isa’s Flowery Garden in the bilingual world of Dora & Diego – Let’s Explore!
Or students can get creative with hands-on activities and demonstrations in Innovation Studios. There are engineering marvels on display at the largest IMAX Dome west of the Mississippi when you see Dream Big: Engineering Our World at the Omni Theater. The Museum will be open late until 6 p.m. during the break.
• Dora & Diego – Let’s Explore! | On Exhibit Through June 4
• Hidden Treasures: Celebrating 75 Years | Open Daily
• Storyland: A Trip Through Childhood Favorites™ | On Exhibit Through May 7
• DinoLabs and DinoDig | Open Daily
• Energy Blast | Open Daily
• Fort Worth Children’s Museum | Open Daily
• Dinosaurs Alive! | Showing Daily
• Dolphins | Showing Daily March 11-19, Showing Weekends
• Dream Big: Engineering Our World | Showing Daily
• Mysteries of China | Showing Daily
• Rogue One: A Star Wars Story | Showing Weekends Through March 26
• Tornado Alley | Showing Daily March 10-19
• Innovation Studios | Open Daily
• Noble Planetarium | Open Daily
For more details on all the offerings at the Museum during Spring break:
Parking an issue? Check this out: