48.9 F
Fort Worth
Saturday, April 17, 2021

4 women accuse filmmaker Paul Haggis of sexual misconduct

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A civil lawsuit charging Oscar-winning filmmaker Paul Haggis with raping a publicist has prompted three additional women to come forward with their own sexual misconduct accusations.

One of the new accusers says Haggis forced her to perform oral sex, then raped her.

And another of the new women speaking out told The Associated Press that before she managed to run away, Haggis told her, “I need to be inside you.”

Haggis’ lawyer denied the latest accusations, saying, “He didn’t rape anybody.” He had previously denied the lawsuit allegations in a countersuit, which is pending.

Haggis won Academy Awards for the film “Crash.”

Get our email updates

Related Articles

Our Digital Sponsors

Stay Connected

7,445FansLike
1,942FollowersFollow
11,831FollowersFollow
93SubscribersSubscribe

Join Our Newsletter

Latest Articles