61.7 F
Fort Worth
Monday, January 25, 2021

Couple burned by flaming cocktail at Dallas-area tavern

HIGHLAND VILLAGE, Texas (AP) — A man and a woman were airlifted to a Dallas hospital’s burn unit after they were severely burned by a flaming cocktail at a suburban Dallas tavern.

A city statement says emergency units were dispatched to the tavern in Highland Village about 4 p.m. after flaming alcohol shattered a liquor bottle and splashed all over the couple. Tavern employees quickly suffocated the flames.

The couple was burned over the upper half of their bodies, but officials say the burns didn’t appear to be life-threatening.

Related Articles

Our Digital Sponsors

Stay Connected

7,352FansLike
1,942FollowersFollow
11,787FollowersFollow
80SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Articles

Get our email updates

Stay up-to-date with the issues, companies and people that matter most to business in the Fort Worth.