Looking forward to seeing the new Dickies Arena? How about working there?
Trail Drive Management Corp. (TDMC), the not-for-profit operating company for Dickies Arena, has planned a series of job fairs as the organization prepares for the venue’s opening this November.
TDMC is filling over 500 part-time positions, as well as approximately 40 full-time roles. These roles include event services such as ushers, ticket takers, parking, security, box office staff, and food and beverage including servers, cooks, bartenders and more.
Full time positions across the organization are also currently open as well as future positions.
Job fairs are scheduled for:
• Thursday, Feb. 14 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 16 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Thursday, April 25 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Saturday, April 27 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Thursday, June 27 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Saturday, June 29 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Job seekers are encouraged to bring a resume to meet with the Dickies Arena staff. Job fairs will be held at the Chevrolet Garage, located at 3464 Trail Drive, Fort Worth 76107.