Date: Wednesday through Sunday
Time: Throughout the day; see website
Where: 129 W Leuda, Suite A Fort Worth, TX 76104
Cost: Starts at $20
Want to see more of Fort Worth but don’t want to walk? You can bike Fort Worth on a Pedego Electric Bike.
Pedego Fort Worth offers many different choices to help you get out an explore the city. There are guided tours, self-guided tours and hourly rentals. All of the tours and rentals start from the store located in Near Southside.
The hourly bike rentals start at $20 per hour for a Step–Thru Comfort Cruiser or $25 per hour for a Step–Thru Interceptor with Mag Wheels.
The guided tours that Pedego Fort Worth’s website lists are:
– ¬Bike–n–BBQ: a three hour and 15–mile tour through Near Southside, Downtown Fort Worth and the Stockyards. The tour includes a meal at Cooper’s Old Time Pit Barbecue and is on Wednesday and Thursdays. It starts at 11 a.m. and lasts until 2 p.m. The tour costs $88.
– Stockyards Cattle Drive: a 2.5 hour and 15–mile tour through Near Southside, Downtown, the Trinity River Trails and the Stockyards. The website says that guests will see an authentic cattle drive and get a chance to talk with drovers. The tour is offered on Friday and Saturday and starts at 10 a.m. The tour ends at 12:30 p.m. and costs $68.
Pedego Fort Worth’s website also lists self-guided tours which cost $40 and last for two hours. The self-guided tours include:
– Trinity Trails: This tour is 10 miles long. The tour is offered Wednesday through Saturday and starts at 10 a.m.
– Clearfork Food Truck Park: This tour is offered Wednesday through Sunday. It covers 15 miles and starts at 12:30 p.m.
– Near Southside: Offered Wednesday through Sunday, this tour is 1- miles long and starts at 3 p.m.
For more information about Pedego Fort Worth go to pedegoelectricbikes.com/dealers/fort-worth/
To book at tour or rental go to pedegofortworth.checkfront.com/reserve/