Tarrant County College and local employers are co-sponsoring several career fairs at district campuses this fall. Admission is free, with the events open to the public. The fairs are set for the following district campuses:
• Southeast Campus (2100 Southeast Parkway, Arlington) will host a job fair Wednesday Sept. 21, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The fair will take place in the Commons, in the main hallway near the information desk, and feature companies offering full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. For more information, contact Southeast Campus Career Services at 817-515-3592.
• Northwest Campus (4801 Marine Creek Parkway, Fort Worth) invites job seekers to an Employers on Campus event. Participating companies include Clayton Child Care Inc., Dillard’s, FedEx Ground, Lineage Logistics, Randstad temporary staffing and permanent placement service, Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office, UPS and Northwest YMCA. The fair will take place Wednesday Sept. 28, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the WSTU hallway. Northwest Campus Career Services encourages job seekers to bring resumes and dress professionally. Employers have full-time and part-time positions available. For additional details, contact Northwest Campus Career Services at 817-515-7785.
• South Campus (5301 Campus Drive, Fort Worth) will hold a job fair focused on part-time and seasonal positions. The event is set for Wednesday Sept. 28, taking place 1:30 to 4 p.m. in the SSTU dining hall. It is expected to connect job seekers to 18 companies, including Six Flags Over Texas and GM Financial. Attendees should dress professionally and have copies of their résumé. Contact South Campus Career Services at 817-515-4551 with questions.
• Trinity River Campus (300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth) will hold a job fair on Wednesday Oct. 5, from 9 a.m. to noon along the campus’s Main Street hallway. The event is expected to allow prospective applicants to meet with employers in an informal setting and learn about job and internship opportunities. Those not ready to apply can network with recruiters and find out about requirements and upcoming openings. More information is available through Trinity River Career Services at 817-515-0870.
• Northeast Campus (828 W. Harwood Road., Hurst) presents Fall Fest, including a casual, outdoor recruitment fair. The event will take place 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 26, on the lawn near the NSTU building. About 10 employers and four branches of the military will be on hand. For more information, contact Northeast Campus Career Services at 817-515-6692.
• The Erma C. Johnson Hadley Northwest Center of Excellence for Aviation, Transportation and Logistics at Fort Worth Alliance Airport (2301 Horizon Drive, Fort Worth) invites those pursuing in a career in aviation, transportation and logistics to a specialty job fair 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday Nov. 17.
About two dozen employers are expected, with full-time, part-time and seasonal positions available. Aviation, transportation and logistics employers are invited to participate. The event will take place in Room 1201 at the Hadley Center of Excellence; organizers encourage job seekers to dress professionally and bring copies of their résumé.
• Northwest Campus Career Services will hold a résumé-writing workshop before the job fair set for 3 to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday Nov. 10 at the Hadley Center of Excellence’s Learning Resource Center (OWTL 1104). The workshop is open to all. Employers and job seekers may contact Carmen Wise with the Hadley Center of Excellence at 817-515-7267 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.