Friday, October 22, 2021
61 F
Fort Worth

If you blinked, you missed it – Trump dumps Fox boycott

🕐 1 min read

NEW YORK (AP) – Donald Trump says his self-described boycott of Fox News is over after only one week.

The Republican presidential hopeful is scheduled to appear on The O’Reilly Factor Tuesday evening.

The billionaire businessman has been angry with the network since the first GOP debate. Trump tweeted Sept. 23 he wouldn’t be doing any Fox shows “for the foreseeable future” because he felt the network had been treating him unfairly.

Fox said Trump had only announced his boycott after the channel canceled a scheduled Trump appearance on Bill O’Reilly’s show.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to requests for comment about his change of heart.

A Fox News spokeswoman confirms a meeting between Trump and senior Fox executives is still in the works.

Related Articles

Our Digital Sponsors

Latest Articles

Texas Rangers
Fort Worth Business Press Logo
This advertisement will close in
00
Months
00
Days
00
Hours
00
Minutes
00
Seconds
seconds..
Click here to continue to Fort Worth Business Press

Not ready to subscribe?

Try a few articles on us.

Enter your email address and we will give you access to three articles a month, to give us a try. You also get an opportunity to receive our newsletter with stories of the day.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Get our email updates

Stay up-to-date with the issues, companies and people that matter most to business in the Fort Worth.

  • Restaurants
  • Technology
  • and more!

FWBP Morning Brief

FWBP 5@5

Weekend Newsletter

  • Banking & Finance
  • Culture
  • Real Estate