Date: Sunday (7/23) – Saturday (7/29)
Place: Pluckers Wing Bar at 9229 Rain Lily Trail
Cost: Various prices; see menu
Pluckers Wing Bar will be celebrating its 22nd anniversary week with 90’s themed events and wing specials. The festivities will kick off on Sunday July 23 until Saturday July 29.
The Pluckers Wing Bar website says that celebrating their anniversary for a whole week is a new tradition to celebrate National Chicken Wing Day on July 29. Also, since Pluckers opened in 1995, the celebration is 90’s themed with pricing from the 90’s, old menu items, costumes and themed events.
The news release said that the list of events for the celebration week includes:
– July 23: 75–cent wings, $1 Miller Lite and 90’s Dress-up Day
– July 24: $6 Bypass Burger, Honey BBQ Burger and Boring Burger, and $4 34-ounce Bud Light
– July 25: $4 34-ounce Ziegenbock, $5 34-ounce Shiner, $6 34-ounce Firemans #4 and $6 Boneless Wing Baskets
– July 26: $4 34-ounce Miller Lite, $6 Buffalo Chicken and Chicken Club Sandwiches and 90’s Trivia Night
– July 27: $3 Fried Cheese, $5 34-ounce Dos XX and $6 Pluckers Nachos
– July 38: $3 Fried Pickles, $3 16-ounce Pluckers Lemonade and $4 Waffles and Cheese Fries
– July 29: 75-cent Wings and $1 Bud Light
There will also be three menu items from the 90’s that will be brought back for the week. Plucker’s website says that there will be $6 Potato Skins Appetizer and Big Easy Sandwich. Pluckers will also be bring back its Jamaican Jerk Signature Sauce.
For more information about the schedule, click here.
For more information about the Fort Worth location, click here.