Published on January 03, 2022
The Fort Worth City Council work session will be conducted at 1 p.m. Jan. 4 in Room 2020 at City Hall, 200 Texas St.
- Informal reports: sales tax update for October 2021; food and clothing distribution along East Lancaster Avenue; Priority Repair Program and Community Action Partners; Summer Reading Program update.
- Presentations: briefing on programs to reduce homelessness; update on the Economic Development Strategic Plan; Municipal Court programs and outreach strategies; and presentation on City Charter election.
Other Jan. 4 Council meetings:
- Audit Committee, 11 a.m., Room 2020 at City Hall.
- City Council executive session, noon.
- City Council public comment meeting, 6 p.m., Council Chamber at City Hall. Fill out a speaker comment card.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.