Published on November 02, 2020
Fort Worth Water will host a virtual community meeting to talk about upcoming sewer line construction in streets, easements and alleys in the Central Meadowbrook and Handley area.
The virtual WebEx meeting is at 6 p.m. Nov. 19. The meeting number is 126 259 3145; the meeting password is MeadowHandley. The phone-in number is 469-210-7159.
The affected area:
- Tierney Road from Meadowbrook Drive to East Lancaster Avenue.
- East Lancaster Avenue from Tierney Road to 700 feet east.
- Alley between Beaty Street and East Lancaster Avenue from Grandview Drive to Stark Street.
- Alley between Meadowbrook Drive and Morris Avenue from Tierney Road to 500 feet west.
- Easement between South Erie Street and East Loop 820 from East Rosedale Street to East Lancaster Avenue.
- Easement between Jewell Avenue and Hightower Street from Grandview Drive to Weiler Boulevard.
- Easement between San Jose Drive and Weiler Boulevard from Jewell Avenue to Meadowbrook Drive.
- Easement between Forest Avenue and South Handley Drive from Hart Street to East Rosedale Street.
- Easement between Grandview Drive and Weiler Boulevard from Greenlee Street to 750 feet south.
- Easement between Van Natta Lane and Beaty Street from Grandview Drive to Weiler Boulevard.
- Easement north of Rosedale Street from South Erie Street to 400 feet west.
To learn more, contact Walter Norwood at 817-392-5026.