Friday, September 17, 2021
86.2 F
Fort Worth

Houston man sues Justin Bieber, says star smashed his phone

🕐 1 min read

HOUSTON (AP) — A Houston man is seeking $75,000 in damages from Justin Bieber, alleging that the Canadian pop singer destroyed his cellphone as he videotaped Bieber unsuccessfully gulping from a beer bong at a club following a concert last month.

Robert Earl Morgan said in a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Harris County that Bieber, who played a show in Houston on April 9, scolded him, grabbed the phone and smashed it into pieces. Morgan, a sales director for an unidentified company, says he lost photos and important information.

According to the suit, Bieber was “clearly a novice” using the funnel-like bong and spilled beer all over himself.

Bieber’s manager, Scott “Scooter” Braun, did not immediately respond to an email message Wednesday from The Associated Press.

Related Articles

Our Digital Sponsors

Latest Articles

Not ready to subscribe?

Try a few articles on us.

Enter your email address and we will give you access to three articles a month, to give us a try. You also get an opportunity to receive our newsletter with stories of the day.

Get our email updates

Stay up-to-date with the issues, companies and people that matter most to business in the Fort Worth.

  • Restaurants
  • Technology
  • and more!

FWBP Morning Brief

FWBP 5@5

Weekend Newsletter

  • Banking & Finance
  • Culture
  • Real Estate