Tarrant County Public Health on Aug. 13 reported eight COVID-19 deaths. The deceased include three women from Fort Worth in their 80s, one woman from Fort Worth in her 70s, a man from Grapevine in his 70s, a man from Azle in his 60s, a woman from Kennedale in her 60s and a man from Fort Worth in his 50s. All had underlying health conditions.
Tarrant County now has 442 confirmed deaths from the COVID-19 virus and 25,045 people have recovered.
Denton County Public Health (DCPH) on Aug. 13 announced seven additional Denton County community members have died as a result of COVID-19, bringing the total to 73 deaths due to COVID-19 in Denton County. The deaths reported today include:
· A male in his 70s who was a resident of Little Elm
· A male over 80 who was a resident of Rambling Oaks Courtyard in Highland Village
· A female in her 60s who was a resident of Remarkable Healthcare of Prestonwood in Carrollton
· A female in her 50s who was a resident of Carrollton
· A male over 80 who was a resident of Frisco
· A female in her 40s who was a resident of Lewisville
· A male in his 60s who was a resident of Lewisville