TTEC Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a global customer experience technology and services provider focused on the design, implementation, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands, will hold its national Fall Career Festival in Ennis on Wednesday, Sept. 12. The company says it will be hiring for thousands of customer experience associates.
TTEC is hiring 500 new positions at this center. Job opportunities are available to provide customer care in healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, media and entertainment, and other industries. Most candidates will receive immediate onsite interviews and same-day job offers.
TTEC is actively hiring a variety of positions, including:
• Spanish Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative
• Spanish Bilingual Licensed Health Associate – Guaranteed Hourly
• Inbound Sales Representative – Proerty & Casualty Licensed Associate
• Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative – Insurance
• Licensed Health Assicaute – Guaranteed Hourly
• Customer Service Representative – Insurance
• Healthcare Customer Service Representative
More than 17% of the company’s workforce comes from employee referrals from existing team members, a direct result of the company culture, values and employee recognition programs. In addition, the company has promoted more than 1,500 employees in the past 12 months in the US.
Employees enjoy the following:
• Opportunity to support a global company
• Potential career advancement
• Employee rewards and bonuses
• Flexible hours
• Interactive work environment
ENNIS HIRING EVENT
Wednesday, September 12
9:00am – 3:00pm (CST)
2000 US 287 Bypass
Ennis, TX 75119
For more information: