The first office tenants in The Offices at Clearfork were announced today, a mix of energy firms, financial institutions and a foundation.
The tenants are CH4 Energy, CERIS, Frost Bank, Merrill Lynch, The Miles Foundation and Mustang Energy.
The Offices at Clearfork consists of two Class A office buildings totaling 120,000 square feet located directly above ground-floor retail in Fort Worth’s growing southwest corridor.
The architect on the building was Nelson Partners and the contractor was Beck.
Modern, light-infused interiors characterize both buildings, which also include a curated collection of artwork in the common areas that includes custom works by local artists Natalie Erwin and David Conn, as well as a one-of-a-kind painting by Texas-based painter Malou Flato.
“We are pleased to welcome these businesses to the Clearfork community,” said Suzanne Paul, general manager of The Shops at Clearfork. “With its easy access to almost every major traffic artery in the city, The Shops at Clearfork is becoming a dynamic hub for business in Fort Worth.”
CH4 Energy, CERIS and Merrill Lynch will reside in the office building at 5128 Apache Plume Road. Frost Bank, The Miles Foundation and Mustang Energy will reside in the office building at 5049 Edwards Ranch Road.
Here is some more detail on the companies in the new buildings:
• CH4 Energy is an exploration and production company focused on onshore horizontal development of oil and gas reserves in known fields and formations. Based in Fort Worth, its properties are located in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Pennsylvania. The company’s 7,800 square-foot office opens in October 2017.
• CERIS, occupying 28,600 square feet of space, is an independent medical cost containment firm. A division of CorVel Healthcare Corporation (Nasdaq: CRVL), CERIS is driven and designed to address the escalating medical costs for all lines of medical insurance. The company works with insurance companies, third-party administrators and self-administered employers in managing medical costs and monitoring the accuracy of billing and health care claims. CERIS’s office opens in December 2017.
• One of the largest wealth management businesses in the world, Merrill Lynch will open in early 2018, occupying 10,000 square feet of space.
• Founded in 1868, Frost Bank is one of the 50 largest U.S. banks by asset size and provides a full range of banking, investments and insurance services to businesses and individuals across Texas. The company’s 5,150 square-foot office is now open and houses their financial center and regional offices.
• Established in 1997, The Miles Foundation honors the legacy of its founder, Ellison Miles, through local investments in education that promote the next generation’s success. The Foundation collaborates with many other funders and community partners in its efforts to ensure all children have the foundation they need to thrive in school, work, and life. The Miles Foundation is now occupying its 3,900 square-foot space.
• Mustang Energy is an environmental containment solutions company specializing in the installation of geomembrane lining systems. Relocating from Aledo, the company’s new headquarters will open in a 4,000 square-foot space in late 2017.
The Offices at Clearfork is part of the mixed-use project underway along the Trinity River in southwest Fort Worth. The development, on the north side of the river between Bryant Irvin Road and South Hulen Street, is being led by Cassco Development Co. and Simon, a leader in retail real estate.