In the coming days, Toyota Music Factory is set to open 11 restaurants, including six concepts from Big Beat Dallas.
Big Beat Dallas is the creation of someone known to many in Fort Worth: Billy Bob Barnett, the namesake and creator of Billy Bob’s Texas.
Along with the restaurants, Toyota Music Factory announced that Texas Lottery Plaza, an open-air central gathering space that includes a full-production performance stage for all types of live entertainment and community events, will open March 19.
Joining the 10 restaurants currently open at Toyota Music Factory, the following will open in March:
• Highway 61 South opening March 18 – Inspired by the Blues clubs and performance halls along Highway 61, guests can enjoy juke-joint inspired cocktails, regional craft beers on tap and traditional Texas barbecue.
• Texas Jam House opening March 18 – Open 24 hours a day, Texas Jam House is a place of Southern hospitality and scratch recipes.
• Kabuki Japanese Restaurant opening March 19 – Kabuki showcases traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine, creative cocktails and contemporary interior design. Kabuki turns non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food.
• Bar Manzanilla opening March 25 – The restaurant offer Latin inspired scratch cuisine and has DJ’s mixing every night.
• Martini Ranch opening March 25 – This is a premium nightlife experience with crafted cocktails, DJs mixing on a state of the art sound system, and an outdoor patio.
• Texas C-Bar opening March 25 – The Texas C-Bar features a comprehensive scotch library, chef-inspired, farm to table, wine room & vestibule.
• Market Place opening March 29 – The Market Place will offer everything from Texas jams and jellies to local-artisan jewelry.
• Burgerim opening in March – Burgerim features burgers that can be customized.
• Nosh & Bottle Market opening in March – The market offers an extensive retail selection including craft beer and wine, epicurean products and gourmet prepared foods.
• Pop Factory by Maxfrut opening in March – Pop Factory is a new, healthy line of whole fruit frozen bars.
• TCBY, The Country’s Best Yogurt opening in March – TCBY is a pioneer in signature soft serve yogurt, premium smoothies and frozen coffee drinks.
Big Beat Dallas concept; Big Beat Dallas, a major tenant within Toyota Music Factory, is the owner and operator of six original restaurant and bar concepts, each having their own live music stage with genre-specific artists performing daily.
“When we planned Toyota Music Factory, our ultimate goal was to provide guests with a truly unique all-encompassing diversified dining and entertainment experience,” said Noah Lazes, president of ARK Group. “The variety of restaurants, coupled with entertainment at Texas Lottery Plaza and the Toyota Music Factory Pavilion by Live Nation as well as Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, creates an unparalleled fun-filled environment. The Texas Lottery Plaza is truly the heart and center of the Toyota Music Factory with more than 20 entertainment and dining destinations just steps away.”
The 11 new restaurants join 10 recently opened concepts, ranging from fast, casual eateries to upscale restaurants. The Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, an eight-screen movie theater will open the first week of April and Kitchen 101 and the Violet Room will open this summer.
For more on Billy Bob Barnett: