Life Time Athletic
Fort Worth Alliance
10761 Founders Way
Fort Worth 76177
· LifeCafe, a full-service, fast-casual restaurant
· Kids Academy for ages 3 months to 11 years that includes Spanish immersion
· Personalized assessments
· Training and classes for all ages
· Eight indoor tennis courts
· Outdoor aquatic oasis with waterslides, leisure and lap pools
· Six dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates, barre and LifePower yoga studios offering more than 90 classes per week
· 400 state-of-the-art pieces of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
· LifeSpa, offering hair, nail and skin services and therapeutic massages
· The Zone, a dedicated area for performance and recovery with physical therapy and chiropractic care
Life Time recently opened its newest location, a 300,000-square-foot luxury resort at Alliance Town Center, 10761 Founders Way. The $40 million destination in far north Fort Worth features such amenities as tennis courts, pools, spa, restaurant, exercise studios, physical therapy and children’s classes.
This is the seventh Life Time location in the Dallas-Fort Worth market and the first built in the area since 2010.
“The Dallas-Fort Worth market is one that has been important to Life Time since early on in our 26-year history,” said Kelly Warren, general manager of the Alliance location. “With the city’s ongoing growth and development, it aligned well with our demographics. The community qualities matched Life Time, and we’re also thrilled to be a part of the Alliance Town Center.”
Warren said that what separates this from other health/workout facilities is “It is a true athletic resort that encompasses everything individuals, couples and families need for their own healthy, happy lives. People don’t come to just work out here. It truly becomes a part of their lives.”
The opening of the new facility has also created 300 jobs for the area, Life Time officials report.
In all, there 138 Life Time locations in 28 states. Warren said the search is constant for new locations, including the Metroplex.
“We are always looking for new destinations, and our company has embarked on its fastest growth in company history,” Warren said, adding that the new facility is already very popular. “While we cannot share specific numbers, Life Time Athletic-Fort Worth Alliance is exceeding expectations in membership and use.”
Life Time also recently opened a 248,000-square-foot club in the Houston area.
Life Time has another Fort Worth connection. In 2015, Life Time Fitness Inc., then a public company, was acquired by an investor group valued at more than $4 billion, led by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners and TPG. TPG is a private equity firm headquartered in San Francisco and Fort Worth.