The Crockett Row at West 7th FOODHALL has two new additions – one a local favorite – while the development is also adding a new tanning spot.
Hooker’s Grill – a Fort Worth Stockyards staple – is opening a stall inside FOODHALL by end of July. Family-owned and operated, Hooker’s Grill is known for its Onion Fried Burgers. The local-favorite concept also serves Coney Hot Dogs, Frito Chili Pie, hand-cut fries, loaded tots, as well as milk shakes, coke floats, beer and wine. For more information, check them out at on Facebook and on Instagram (@HookersGrillFTW).
“We couldn’t be more excited to welcome Sol Sunless Tanning, Ben’s Soft Pretzels and Hooker’s Grill to Crockett Row,” said Monica Bermea, marketing director of Vestar, developer of Crockett Row. “We have an incredible line-up of new openings and activity among our tenants that make Crockett Row a hot spot destination. We believe our Fort Worth patrons will appreciate these innovative new concepts in the neighborhood.”
Ben’s Soft Pretzels – an Amish-inspired gourmet pretzel bakery, serving fluffy pretzels almost two-times the size of other soft pretzels – is now open inside FOODHALL. The pretzels are made-from-scratch daily, featuring imported salt from Germany and served with a choice of 11 custom dipping sauces, as well as assortment of Bake N’ Shake toppings. Ben’s famous Pretzel Dog features all-beef frank and Swiss Cheese wrapped in a hand-rolled pretzel. For more information, visit benspretzels.com and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@BensPretzels).
El Bolero – an authentic, regional Mexican concept that draws inspiration for its scratch-made recipes from the diverse locales of Mexico – has launched a lunch menu specifically for Fort Worth, available Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. New dishes include:
• Street Tacos, $7 — Choice of: Chicken Mole, Vegetarian, Barbacoa or Al Pastor
• Chicken or Barbacoa Enchiladas, $7 — Oaxaca, crema fresca, roasted corn relish
• El Bolero Chicken Wrap, $8 — Cucumbers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado
• Ensalada de Bolero, $9 — Chicken, mesclun greens, heirloom tomato, rainbow carrot, radish, daikon sprouts, herb vinaigrette
• Cheese + Rajas Quesadilla, $10 — Tomatillo Chicken, Barbacoa or Wagyu (+2)
• Chicken or Wagyu Lunch Fajitas, $12 — Served with rajas, charro beans, garlic rice, crema fresca, pico de gallo, guacamole
Also, Sol Sunless Tanning has entered Fort Worth with its sixth DFW location at Crockett Row. Sol is a salon that specializes in sunless tanning, utilizing airbrush and spray booth techniques. Sol uses 100% naturally derived ingredients and organic DHA in its private label sunless solution.