The 196-acre Diamond Ranch is listing for sale just outside of Canton (about an hour east of Dallas off I-20) for $3 million.
This property, along FM 3227 and CR 2434, is less than 10 minutes south of the heart of Canton and features large open pastures, mature trees, rolling hills, and scenic views of the large, stocked lake close to the home. A professional grade lighted tennis court, shooting range, lavishly appointed guest house and entertainment center, and separate workshop are just some of the numerous amenities.
Upon entry of the automated Diamond Ranch gates, a winding concrete paved drive leads directly to the circled entry of Diamond Ranch Estate, which includes:
• a two-story 3,650 square foot residence; built in 1997 and updated in 2014. The 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath home overlooks Diamond Ranch Lake and includes a gourmet kitchen, an exercise room, a ballroom dance floor, and completely wired for all internet and ancillary IT requirements.
• Diamond Ranch Inn & Saloon: luxurious two-story 1,275 square foot guest house (built 2015)
• Fully lighted tree canopies
• Two lakes and a number of small ponds
• Extensive concrete paving
• Sand and sandy loam soils
• 30 x 60 workshop
“This retreat features the luxuries of city life in a small-town setting placed in a private, forested environment” says Younger Partners broker Michael Ytem.
To see the flyer and drone aerials, go to: https://vzacreage.com