Irving-based JPI, a multifamily developer, announced today the start of construction on Jefferson Silverlake, a luxury multifamily development in Grapevine.
The 371-apartment home community located at State Highway 26 and Bass Pro Drive, and a short tractor drive away from the new U.S. headquarters for Kubota Tractor and two high-profile transportation projects: The DFW Connector expansion of highway 114 and 121; and the future TEX Rail Grapevine Main Street station.
“The Grapevine-Colleyville ISD public school system and its 11 National Blue Ribbon Schools are a great draw for anybody moving to the area,” said Brad Taylor, JPI’s chief development officer and national managing partner in a news release. “Add that to the proximity and easy commutes to work and we predict great success for this submarket and development.”
Amenities at the complex include:
• A “backyard” including an enhanced trail system and natural area surrounding a 6-acre lake
• Concierge service
• Resort-style pool
• Wireless connection in all common areas
• Conditioned corridors with elevators
• State-of-the-art fitness center and yoga studio
• 10-foot ceilings, modern cabinetry and designer appliance packages including full sized washers & dryers in all homes
“This submarket has shown tremendous growth in the last couple of years,” said Matt Brendel, senior vice president and development partner at JPI. “We are excited about the opportunity to deliver such a high-quality community in an ideal location.”