Looking for a million-dollar home and are tired of driving to Sonic to get their great ice? Check this out:
A 4,601-square-foot estate equipped on with a swimming pool and fully-stocked pond in Kennedale is going up for auction.
Global auction firm Concierge Auctions say the home, at 909 Little School Road was previously listed for $1 million.
It will sell without reserve in cooperation with Jack Young of Re/Max Pinnacle Group Realtors. Bidding, which will be held via Concierge Auctions’ online marketplace, will open February 26 and close on February 28 as part of the firm’s February Sale.
Situated on nearly five acres, the property offers:
• A spacious home office, theater, and recreation room
• An ice machine mirroring that of the iconic Sonic Drive-In
• An expansive pool area with a resort-style pool and diving board, a sand volleyball pit
• A large barn with guest living quarters attached that includes a full kitchen
• A covered dock with electricity