A new 292-unit luxury apartment complex as well as several new retailers are coming to the Rayzor Ranch Town Center development in Denton, RED Development announced today.
The new retailers coming to Rayzor Ranch include:
• Rooms To Go: Opening spring 2018, the 40,000 square foot furniture store is the nation’s largest independent furniture retailer with more than 150 showrooms in ten different states throughout the Southeast and in Texas.
• Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Center: The 41,000 square foot entertainment venue will offer bowling, an arcade, laser tag, a bar, restaurant and more. Construction will begin early next year with a fall 2018 opening date.
• Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen: Founded in 1979, the national restaurant brand is a favorite for made-from-scratch dishes in a welcoming environment. The 7,500 square foot restaurant will begin construction this year with completion in late summer 2018.
• Zoës Kitchen: With headquarters in Plano, the popular restaurant chain has been sharing the Mediterranean diet and lifestyle for more than 20 years. Construction begins later this year with an opening scheduled in summer 2018.
• Massage Envy: The nationwide wellness franchise has made therapeutic massage services and skincare solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.65 million members in franchised locations across the country. The company was recently ranked No. 2 “best franchise with an initial investment of $500K and up” by Forbes. Construction will begin later this year with the opening slated for summer 2018.
• Brain Balance: Opening in October 2017, the 2,560 square foot location provides a comprehensive, non-medical approach to child development that combines physical and sensory exercises with academic skill training and healthy nutrition.
This month, RED also sold an 11-acre parcel at Rayzor Ranch Town Center to Kansas City based EPC Real Estate Group that will be the future site of The Village at Rayzor Ranch. This new apartment community will include 292 luxury apartments with studio, one- and two-bedroom homes. Amenities include a resort-style pool with cabanas and outdoor grills; a 24-hour fitness and yoga center; fire pits and a dog park. Construction will begin in early 2018.
“Strong momentum continues at Rayzor Ranch Town Center as we achieve more milestones to bring this unique, regional mixed-use destination to life,” said Scott Rehorn, managing partner at RED Development. “We look forward to the opening of the hotel and convention center, which will serve as great additions and anchors to the overall project. As these new tenants begin to open and the luxury apartment component takes shape, we’ll begin to create density and energy that will make this project a standout in Denton and surrounding communities.”
On the heels of four new openings in 2017 and ahead of the highly anticipated November grand opening of Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center,
With what is built to-date, Rayzor Ranch is now 100 percent leased and in recent months In-N-Out Burger, Firehouse Subs, Kung Fu Tea and Luxe Nail Salon have opened.
Set to open in November at Rayzor Ranch is the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center. The contemporary, all-suite hotel offers 318 spacious suites, an indoor pool, fitness center, complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions and a Houlihan’s restaurant and bar. The hotel is connected to a 70,000 square foot convention center offering extensive indoor and outdoor space for a range of events from weddings to large conferences and meetings.
Rayzor Ranch Town Center continues with its multistage infrastructure development. Phase one infrastructure was completed in 2016, which allowed the first tenants to open. Phase two will be completed in 2017 in connection with the hotel and convention center opening as well as the delivery of sites for the apartments and various tenants. Phase three will begin in 2017 to allow delivery to Rooms to Go, Andy B’s and additional sites for future deals and tenant openings in 2018.