RED Development broke ground on three new multi-tenant buildings in March at Rayzor Ranch Town Center in Denton.
As of March 1, construction began on the three buildings scheduled for completion in June and are partially pre-leased to Zoe’s Kitchen, Massage Envy and Sprint. Also now underway is The Village at Rayzor Ranch, an 11-acre parcel being developed by EPC Real Estate Group that includes 292 luxury apartments with studio, one- and two-bedroom homes opening in early summer 2019. The development includes a resort-style pool with cabanas and outdoor grills; a 24-hour fitness and yoga center; fire pits and a dog park.
Along with the construction, Rayzor Ranch Town Center will see the addition of the following new retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues in the coming months.
• Brain Balance (open): Brain Balance provides a comprehensive, non-medical approach to child development that combines physical and sensory exercises with academic skill training and healthy nutrition.
• Rooms To Go (opens week of April 19): The 40,000 square-foot furniture store is the nation’s largest independent furniture retailer with more than 150 showrooms in 10 different states throughout the Southeast and in Texas.
• Alamo Drafthouse Cinema (opens this summer): The movie theater, bar and events venue broke ground in fall 2017. The theater will have eight screens and seat 881 guests. The building will be 44,052 square feet, including a mezzanine level with a lounge area.
• Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen (opens summer): The 7,500 square-foot restaurant broke ground in January and framing is underway. Founded in 1979, the national restaurant brand is a favorite for made-from-scratch dishes in a welcoming environment.
• Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Center (opens early 2019): The 41,000 square-foot entertainment venue began construction in February and will offer bowling, an arcade, laser tag, a bar, restaurant and more.
Opening recently was the Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center. The contemporary, all-suite hotel offers 318 suites, an indoor pool, fitness center and a Houlihan’s restaurant and bar. The hotel is connected to a 70,000 square foot convention center offering indoor and outdoor space for a range of events from weddings to large conferences and meetings.