The Shops at Clearfork is adding five new first-to-Fort Worth food options, Simon and Cassco Development Co. announced Monday, June 12.
The new dining locations are rise n°3, Doc B’s Fresh Kitchen, Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar, City Works Eatery and Pour House and Cru Food & Wine Bar.
• The third location of a concept that started in Dallas, rise n°3 is a French restaurant offering soufflés and a selection of local and French artisanal cheeses, a wine selection, and classic French fare.
• Chicago-based Doc B’s Fresh Kitchen serves fresh meals for lunch and dinner, including health-conscious salads, burgers, sandwiches, and wok out bowls.
• Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar offers a variety of American dishes from salads and hand-made pizzas, to sandwiches, pastas and steak entrees. The restaurant is known for its 36 signature martinis and martini classes. The Clearfork location will mark the concept’s debut in Texas.
• City Works Eatery and Pour House offers a craft beer list of over 90 local, regional, and global craft brews, complemented by classic American cuisine.
• Crú Food & Wine Bar is an urban destination to experience and explore the world of wine, with over 350 selections, some 60 premium wines offered by the glass. Food pairings are focused around shared appetizers, individual-sized gourmet pizzas, and spectacular entrees as well as a variety of imported and domestic cheeses.
The restaurants and dining establishments will begin to open in the fall.