Mouser Electronics Inc. has received more than 20 Top Performance awards from its manufacturer partners for 2014.
“We appreciate the special recognition from these world-class manufacturers who share our philosophy of delivering new technology and providing excellent customer service,” said president and CEO Glenn Smith in a news release.
Manufacturers cited several reasons for the honors, including double-digit sales growth, fastest introduction of NPIs (new product introductions), breadth of inventory, best-in-class marketing campaigns, customer growth, point-of-sales growth, global expansion and commitment to teamwork, according to a news release.
Performance Awards for excellence for the 2014 fiscal year include:
• TE Connectivity – Global High Service Distributor of the Year
• TDK/Epcos – Highest Percentage Sales Growth/Catalog Distributor of the Year
• Molex – Global E-Catalog Distributor of the Year
• Littelfuse – High Service/Catalog Distributor of the Year
• Amphenol Corp. – Best North American Performance and Excellence Award for Global Performance
• Bourns – E-Commerce Distributor of the Year
• Omron – Partnership Excellence Award
• Ohmite – The Chairman’s Award
• KEMET – High Service Distributor of the Year
• On Semiconductor – Global Distribution Partner Award for New Product Introduction
• HARTING – Distributor of the Year
• Honeywell Sensing and Control – Americas’ Catalog Distributor of the Year
• Diodes, Inc. – Distributor of the Year, Highest Sales Growth and New Product Support
• Eaton – Top Design to Market
• JAE – Distributor of the Year
• Neutrik – Setting Standards Award for Cooperative Marketing and Technical Support/New Design
• NorComp – Excellence Award
• Schaffner – Distribution Global Achievement Award for Outstanding Growth in Global Sales
• Souriau – Industrial E-Commerce Distributor of the Year
• APEM – Distributor of the Year
Mouser Electronics, a subsidiary of TTI Inc., is part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Mouser ships semiconductors and electronic components globally to more than 500,000 customers in 170 countries from its 492,000-square-foot Mansfield facility. More information is available at www.mouser.com.