Bus service will continue as the Fort Worth Transportation Authority (The T) offers bus, Molly the Trolley and Mobility Impaired Services (MITS) on regular schedules for Christmas Eve, and on a Sunday schedule on Christmas Day.
Meanwhile, Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate on Christmas Day but will follow a modified Saturday schedule with additional early morning trains on Thursday Dec. 24.
TRE also will provide service to the Dallas Mavericks-Chicago Bulls game on December 26 at American Airlines Center at 7:30 p.m.
The T’s administrative offices will be closed Christmas Day, but customer service phone service will operate from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m on Christmas Eve and from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Christmas Day. The customer kiosk at the downtown Intermodal Transportation Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve but closed on Christmas Day.
Christmas Eve, Thursday Dec. 24: Regular schedule for T bus services:
* The T will operate a regular weekday schedule for bus and MITS.
* Molly the Trolley will run its year-round schedule from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
* The T customer service phones will be answered from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
* The T’s customer kiosk at the ITC will be open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* The T’s administrative offices will be open.
* TRE will operate a modified Saturday schedule with additional early morning trains to serve commuters.
Christmas Day, Friday Dec 25: Sunday schedule for T bus services:
* The T will run Sunday schedules for bus and Mobility Impaired Services (MITS).
* Molly the Trolley will run its year-round schedule of 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
* The Trinity Railway Express will not operate.
* The T’s customer kiosk at the ITC will not be open.
* The T customer service phone lines will be answered from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The T administrative offices will be closed.
Schedule and customer information is available at www.the-t.com.