2021 will bring a New Year, a new administration and a new Texas Legislative session. It will also bring new challenges for you and your business.
Join the Fort Worth Business Press as we bring some clarity to the issues with experts from the world of business.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- How will the government handle the pandemic going forward?
- What will change with immigration policy and how will it impact my businesses?
- What does the future of healthcare and employee benefits look like?
- Will redistricting in Texas have an impact on how I do business?
- Will the new administration change tax policy on businesses?
- How will be the balance between Federal and local government control in North Texas?
- Will there be more stimulus money for businesses?
Partner @BKD CPAs & Advisors
Kelly Hein is a member of BKD Private Client Services Group. He has more than 25 years of experience serving high-net-worth individuals with income tax compliance, planning and estate tax structuring and business interests across a variety of industries. Kelly is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and is on the board of the state society.
President and CEO @North Texas Commission
Chris Wallace, IOM, CCE is President/CEO of the North Texas Commission, a unique public-private partnership that drives large impactful projects and legislative advocacy benefiting a robust 13-county region.